Become a Wellness Coach
Do You Find Life is Most Rewarding When Helping Others?
If You Want A New Start in A Career Helping Others, Keep Reading This Page.
We Are Looking For a Few People Who Can Help us Grow Our Business While Helping People Improve Their Wellness, Fitness and Financial Lifestyle.
As a Wellness Coach, You Will Help Others in a Variety of Ways:
- Organizing, participating in and conducting Fitness Camps.
- Creating nutritional plans focused that provide more energy, a lean body and a greater self esteem.
- Creating stress free environments to improve the quality of life.
- Helping others to establish and prioritize their physical, personal and financial goals.
- Assisting in the creation of action plans that will attain the goals of clients.
It’s Great When Money is a Secondary Reward
People become wellness coaches for a variety of reasons. Whatever the reason, those who become wellness coaches all share a common desire to help others live healthier and more productive lives. We refer to this as the “Helpers High”…the joy we receive from making a difference in the lives of others. The second best part is the financial reward.
Control Your Income
A good wellness coach can earn in excess of $100,000 per year, depending on where they start, how hard they work to grow their clientele, and how many hours they want to invest into the growth of their client list. It does not matter what your financial goals are, or how much money you feel comfortable making. We have a comprehensive plan to train you and we will support you as you begin to earn a living helping other people improve their lives.
You do not need experience or a credential in order to qualify. The only requirements are:
- A strong work ethic
- A genuine love of people and a desire to help them achieve their goals
- A “coachable” attitude
Grow With Us!
We just moved into our new 5,000 sq. ft facility in Lake In Th Hills, IL and need people who are motivated and possess the “Right Stuff”. Is it you? There is only one way to find out –
Unlike other organizations, we really do want to speak with you. If we believe you have the “Right Stuff”, we’ll set up a meeting with you and discuss the details of our organizational plans and how you will fit in. We hope to hear from you soon.